- ABRSM and Trinity piano exams preparation (any level).
- Our learning methods are based on the traditions of the Russian Piano School that include:
- Mastery of technical skills - rigorous practising of scales and arpeggios in all the 24 keys as well as studying etudes and exercises by prominent classical educators like Czerny, Hanon, Chopin, Liszt, Moszkowsky and others.
- Mastery of various musical styles and forms - from Bach's polyphonic pieces to the music of the 20th century.
- Basics of solfege and music history.
Piano for Fun
- Learn how to play your favourite songs and tunes from popular films and animated cartoons as well as perform the top hits by well-known pop, rock and r&b stars.
- Basics of jazz improvisation.
- Voicings and chord progression.
- Lead sheets and reharmonization techniques.
- 12-bar blues.
- Scales, modes and how to use them in your improvisation.
- Practicing jazz standards with backing tracks.
- Learn how to compose music with sample libraries using a popular DAW.
- Learn how to write music tracks in such cinematic genres as action, emotive and comedy.